Book Review of Reawakened (Reawakened #1) by Colleen Houck

Reawakened, the first book in the series Reawakened, is about a privileged New York City teen who encounters a very strange man in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

The new Egyptian exhibit is under construction after the arrival of an ancient mummy. Lillian wanders into the unfinished exhibit after hearing some strange noises and encounters a young man near the suddenly empty sarcophagus. He has god-like powers and Lillian finds herself strangely connected to this ancient Egyptian prince, and follows him on an adventure she would never have imagined.



I loved the book and read it in one sitting. It was absorbing and enthralling, but I did not find it quite as hypnotizing as Tiger's Curse. If I had not read her other books, I would not have found fault in it. However, it was definitely worth the wait and money for the book, and I will be eagerly awaiting the next book!

I give this a definite rating of:


Photo Credit: Katherine Elizabeth
Stars Image Credit lovethenerddesigns

Comments

Popular Posts