Book Review of Fast & Fun Knits by Claire Garland

Claire Garland's Fast & Fun Knits was a complete disappointment.

Honestly, it all comes down to one problem: there are no photos of the projects. Well, there are a few of tiny details for some of the patterns, and for others, there might be a tiny photo of the complete project. Many projects have no photos at all!

Photo by Markus Spiske

The projects, from the titles and descriptions anyway, seem like they would be cute. But I'm not going to spend money on yarn and materials for an unknown project with only a pattern to use to imagine it.

This is very frustrating because a pattern book with this title seemed perfect for the things I want to make for myself.

I would give it one star, but the patterns seemed like they would be cute, so I'll add an extra for those brave enough to saunter forth blind. Unfortunately, I am not.

Stars Image Credit lovethenerddesigns

Comments

Popular Posts