Book Review of Knitting Little Luxuries by Louisa Harding

I love to check out knitting books from the library, and this is one of my favorites. It's so beautiful that I check it out over and over just to look at the beautiful patterns. I have made a couple of items from this book, and I treasure them. This designer, Louisa Harding, designs such beautiful items, and has published many other books with patterns for both children and adults.




This book contains patterns for accessories, like purses, gloves, hats, and scarves. That sounds like a typical knitting book, but her patterns are so beautiful that the book is extraordinary. She shows the patterns in multiple different yarns and colors, such as showing them with stripes and then solids, to show how the projects can look completely different, and how beautiful it can still be.

I want so much to buy this book for my very own. It's so beautiful and the patterns are amazing. I give this book an extremely enthusiastic:


Photo Credit Katherine Elizabeth
Stars Image Credit: lovethenerddesigns

Comments

Popular Posts