WIP: Halloween Bats

My husband's favorite holiday is Halloween and we had almost no decorations, so I've set out to make some of our own. I've been busy with many different things that I will share in the coming weeks.

One of my Works In Progress is a set of bats.


I have all the pieces made and just need to sew them together. There are three total, and I can't wait to see what they look like. I despise sewing things together, so I hope to force myself to do so before I decorate at the end of the month.

The wings will have a black pipe cleaner sewn along the top so they will stay open as though in flight. I plan to hang these guys around the apartment, and I'm excited to decorate this year.

Most of my Halloween decorations are finished. I just have these bats and some candy left!
Photo Credit Katherine Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts