Book Review of Cozy Crochet by Melissa Leapman

Cozy Crochet: Learn to Make 26 Fun Projects From Fashion to Home Decor has a wide variety of projects for beginners to advanced crafters. The book itself is beautiful, with detailed step-by-step instructions for learning how to crochet and photos for each project.

Photo Credit: Katherine Elizabeth

The book has a wide variety of patterns and I liked many of them. I enjoy simple projects now and then, but I also like to challenge myself with more complicated projects that push my abilities. This book carries those and everything in between. It's a delightful book.

I wouldn't necessarily purchase it, but I would definitely check it out from the library again and again to make the projects contained therein.

Image Credit: lovethenerddesigns

Comments

Popular Posts