Striped Socks!

Another pair of socks made with my sock pattern, this one striped. Pink and white. We'll see if the white stays white after I've washed them a few times. I cringe at the thought.



I switched the beginning stripe on the second sock so the stripes are opposite each other because I was trying to save on yarn usage. This is a yarn that hasn't been made in years so there was no hope in getting more if I ran out. I didn't run out, or come close, so my worry was unnecessary, but it makes for fun socks!

This was knit in yarn I got from someone's stash when they moved, I'm guessing bought in the mid to late 90s. The yarn is fabulous and I really wish they still sold it because it's soft with a hint of a shimmer. Absolutely lovely. It's called Dazzle and was made by Caron Yarns.

I'm excited to wear these socks!

Photo Credit: Katherine Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts